星期四, 9月 29, 2005

Day Before my birthday

27-09-2005
Because I don't want to be so lonely on my 21st birthday,I managed to meet my classmate in my diploma course.Actually I wish to meet them the day before yesterday but I found that it is too differcult to re-union them on that day because at least half of them are day-off!The best way is to meet them today since some of the people are able to meet together for sometime.I met two boys and a girl which one of the boys are my close friends.Since they have three hours of free time,we get away from their school for lunch.We talked an hour then headed back to school to meet the others.Even most of them had left,we were still able to meet one more people,Raymond which he was also the member in my project group last year.At 13:30 local time,the others left for lesson.Raymond and me go to Tsuen Wan for a walk.Before leaving the school area,we met one of the girl in our class.We talked for a while.After that,Raymond and me headed for Tsuen Wan.Played some acarde games and have some time in the library,we went back home.
It was a nice day at all though I was not able to find most of my classmate in Tsing Yi.Little bit disappointed.......

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home