星期六, 7月 02, 2005

First online flight with voice!



Click to see the pic which is from VATJPN,Japanese division of VATSIM!

The VATJPN, Japanese team of Asia division of VATSIM held a special event called "Hokkaido Area only event". I was one of the people joined the Japanes event. Also it is my first flight with voice communication.
Good to use voice to listen the Japanese speaking English. Similiar to the tone I heard from the Japanese game, ATC 2 serise. Everything is under normal and controllable until I get close to Memanbetsu. The aircraft lose power and desend quickly. I use my voice to decalre emergency as I lost control! Fianlly I am able to gain control and land at Memanbetsu....Not so happy as the A/C lose control. Cause of this is unknow but maybe the misconfig of joystick.

Details:
A/C-A320 (Air Nippon, Ank Air)
Departure-NEW CHITOSE(RJCC)
Arrivial-MEMANBETSU(RJCM)
Planned route-RJCC BISEI Airway V5 IKEDA Airway V4 RJCM

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home