星期六, 7月 02, 2005

First online Japan Domestic flight

My dream has become truth tonight!I can fly online as a Japanese domestic flight pilot!

Flight details:
Type-IFR
Flight no.-ANK 770(Air Nippon)
Aircraft type-A320
Departure airport-New Chitose,Sapporo
Arrival airport-Niigata
Planned route-RJCC CHE ESANN HWE TSURU BUDOH GTC RJSN
Altitude-FL160

Start the Flight Simulator,then wait until the time for departure. Request the clearence from the controller,he responded me with a granted clearence.
Make the bird airborne, then go to Niigata as planned. However, the area looks so quiet as I just fly alone to Niigata.When I am 82 miles from Niigata,the controller notified me that I 'm leaving his airspace and no radar service any more. So I switch to Unicomm as advisory and make an ILS approach of runway 28.The plane finally landed smoothly.
This time is my first flight online as Japanese domestic pilot. On 23 July, the VATJPN will conduct an event-Kanto Kansai Shuttle.Including the busiest route in Japan,Tokyo and Osaka.Properly I'll join this event as an All Nippon 744D pilot!
Air Nippon's A320,the aircraft I use for my first Japanese domestic flight.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home