星期三, 6月 29, 2005

Things happened

Last Sunday,25 June 2005.
The teachers' appreciation dinner was a nearly perfect except I still not able to talk too much with the girls. However, I was able to talk with the classmate who perform the song "The wave of the Ocean". She performed the song very well as I really enjoyed that.It already add to my favourite songs. A new tune for the cruising time in Flight Simulator.

After the examination,I spent a lot of time on Flight Simulator. After I know how to make an ILS landing, I start to be a crazy flyer. I collected lots of real world airliners' timetables just because I want to fly with the timetables. Ha. Now I use most of the time to fly All Nippon's timetables. Still I also fly other airliners schedule. I have flown China Airlines,Dragon Air,Japan Airlines and even PanAM. Yes!Is PanAM,because PanAM now provides shuttle services between Western coast of U.S. and some Caribbean airports. Flying is really fun.












A U.S. Airways' 757 in Caribbean Sea.













A PanAM Clipper













An All Nippon 747-400D(747-400D is a special design for Japanese high capacity routes)

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home