星期五, 7月 01, 2005

First online flight

Today I have started my first online flight.It is Lufthansa 628 from Bonn to Berlin.
Before start,I filed my flight plan to VATSIM server then start the Flight Simulator. I choose Germen route instead of Japan because I would like to have a controller to help me.However,there is no controller available in Japan area. At first, I contact a wrong controller.He's controlling the Netherlands airspace,not the Germany. After a few minutes, I contact the controller in Germen area and request the clearence for the flight plan. After a minute, the controller says the following:
"EDLL_V_CTR:DLH628,Cleared to EDDT via GHM 3B then as filed.Swqark 2221."
That's means I have the clearence to fly the route.I made a read back for confirmation.
"DLH628 is cleared to EDDT via GHM 3B DEP then flight planned route.Swqark 2221."
Push-back,taxi to runway,then position and hold the 737-300 at the centerline. After receiving the take off clearence,I give the full throttle to make the 737 airborne.
After an hour,I make the aircraft landed at Berlin.
What a great trip!
But I got too nerverous when recieving the clearence.I nearly make the things screwed up as I just want to find a pen to copy the clearence! Still I reminded myself not to be nerverous. Treated the flight as the one I flown offline. Ha. The Japanese VATSIM will hold events on every Sataurday. I looking forward to join one of them.




Lufthansa 737-300,the first aircraft I used for my first online flight.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home